The team of SC “Lion Heart” NGO is built around the idea of overcoming the limits we think we have. All of us have earned our place in the team with hard work and desire. The “Lion Heart” races are a challenge for us, the organizers, as well. Our organization is voluntary and aims to motivate as many people as possible to engage in active sport, set high goals and grow.
A number of initiatives complement our initiative:
• Planting of white and black pine in the protected area of Poda with the children of the 3rd grade, at the “Bratya Miladinovi” school, the city of Burgas and the Bulgarian Society for the Protection of Birds;
• Clearing the Dragalevtsi ski road of fallen trees;
• Enhancing the areas along and around our routes and promoting the localities as suitable for sports and active tourism;
• Cleaning public areas with our friends from Tarnovo Runs;
• Assistance to the sport of triathlon and its adjacent clubs and associations to restore the traditions of the sport in our country and to broadcast competitors at the international level;
• To support our athletes to grow and be competitive in sport and in their lives.
Our aspirations are connected with the deep conviction that everyone is capable of extraordinary. The long-term goals of the organization are:
• to organize the most attractive, interesting and challenging cross-triathlon competitions out there;
• to help each of our participants exceed their own capabilities;
• to set up outdoor training camps;
• to bring sport and man closer to nature;
• to contribute to clean and nature-friendly tourism;
• to make sports a part of everyday life for as many people as possible;
• to reveal the riches of Bulgaria and Strandzha in a new, exciting way.
That is why we are infinitely grateful to all our friends, partners, helpers, volunteers, sponsors, families and competitors.